Posted to commits@hivemind.apache.org by Apache Wiki <wi...@apache.org> on 2005/10/23 19:47:41 UTC

[Jakarta-hivemind Wiki] Update of "CayenneIntegration" by ChristianMittendorf

Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Jakarta-hivemind Wiki" for change notification.

The following page has been changed by ChristianMittendorf:
http://wiki.apache.org/jakarta-hivemind/CayenneIntegration

+ ## page was renamed from CayenneIntegation
  ChristianMittendorf: I've done some testing on HiveMind integration of Cayenne. My solution requires your webapp to use servlet specification 2.4 or newer (see [http://www.objectstyle.org/cayenne/userguide/deploy/webapplicationcontextprovider.html WebApplicationContextProvider]).

  Put this listener entry into your application web.xml. This entry will put a DataContext into your session and bind it automatically to the request.