Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Michele Mazzucco <Mi...@ncl.ac.uk> on 2007/05/16 12:34:54 UTC

Re: [Axis2] MissingResourceException on execution client with Axis2.1.2

Stephane,

in commons-logging.properties enable the last line (log4j logger) and in
log4j.properties set the first one to:
log4j.rootCategory=TRACE, CONSOLE, LOGFILE
(be aware that it produces *a lot* of logs)

Michele

Posted by Stephane Roy <st...@alcatel-lucent.fr>.
Michele Mazzucco wrote:
> Stephane,
>
> in commons-logging.properties enable the last line (log4j logger) and in
> log4j.properties set the first one to:
> log4j.rootCategory=TRACE, CONSOLE, LOGFILE
> (be aware that it produces *a lot* of logs)
>
> Michele

Thanks for the details.

Stephane Roy
Alcatel-Lucent