Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Илья Нарыжный <ph...@ydn.ru> on 2018/11/01 07:34:45 UTC

Problems with update of wicket from 8.0.0 to 8.1.0

Hello, wicket users,

After updating just of wicket version in our projects from 8.0.0 to 8.1.0
we started to see the following exception during rendering time.
Nothing was changed except wicket version. Do you have any suggestions what
hidden dependencies and etc. might lead to this issue?

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: Could not initialize class
net.sf.cglib.proxy.Enhancer
at
org.apache.wicket.proxy.LazyInitProxyFactory.createProxy(LazyInitProxyFactory.java:183)
at
org.apache.wicket.guice.GuiceFieldValueFactory.getFieldValue(GuiceFieldValueFactory.java:88)
at org.apache.wicket.injection.Injector.inject(Injector.java:111)
at
org.apache.wicket.guice.GuiceComponentInjector.inject(GuiceComponentInjector.java:122)
at
org.apache.wicket.guice.GuiceComponentInjector.onInstantiation(GuiceComponentInjector.java:128)
at
org.apache.wicket.application.ComponentInstantiationListenerCollection$1.notify(ComponentInstantiationListenerCollection.java:38)
at
org.apache.wicket.application.ComponentInstantiationListenerCollection$1.notify(ComponentInstantiationListenerCollection.java:34)
at
org.apache.wicket.util.listener.ListenerCollection.notify(ListenerCollection.java:80)
at
org.apache.wicket.application.ComponentInstantiationListenerCollection.onInstantiation(ComponentInstantiationListenerCollection.java:33)

Thanks,
Ilia

Orienteer(http://orienteer.org) - open source Business Application Platform

Re: Problems with update of wicket from 8.0.0 to 8.1.0

Posted by Dan Haywood <da...@haywood-associates.co.uk>.
Use mvn dependency:tree to capture your actual classpath before and after
the upgrade; this should help you identify where the clash is in your
classpath.  You can then use exclusions or dependencyManagement to pick up
the correct version.  I use IntelliJ and the "Maven Helper" plugin is
invaluable for finding conflicts; I think that Eclipse has something
similar built-in.

HTH

Posted by Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org>.
Hi,