Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by "Duchin, Scott" <sd...@informatica.com> on 2003/05/14 20:05:38 UTC

ArrayOfString deserialize exception (3 different web sites)

Here are some of the details to my prior email; sorry for not including them
the first time.

I am using the DynamicInvoker with much success except where the responses
are "ArrayOfString".  In all three web sites that return an ArrayOfString as
a response I get an exception everytime.  I think that these sites are using
Microsoft to generate the WSDL.  Anyway around these problems?

[java] org.xml.sax.SAXException: Deserializing parameter
'GetZipByCityStateResult':  could not find deserializer for type
{http://innergears.com/WebServices/ZipByCityState}ArrayOfString

rg.xml.sax.SAXException: Deserializing parameter 'GetLocationResult':could
not find deserializer for type
http://teachatechie.com/}>GetLocationResponse>GetLocationResult at
org.apache.axis.message.RPCHandler.onStartChild(RPCHandler.java:302)

org.xml.sax.SAXException: Deserializing parameter 'ZipToCityAndStateResult':
could not find deserializer for type
{http://dinoch.dyndns.org/webservices/}ArrayOfString

 - Exception:
 org.xml.sax.SAXException: Deserializing parameter 'rtnZipDSResult':  could
not find deserializer for type
{http://services.pagedownweb.com/}>rtnZipDSResponse>rtnZipDSResult
     at org.apache.axis.message.RPCHandler.onStartChild(RPCHandler.java:302)
     at
org.apache.axis.encoding.DeserializationContextImpl.startElement(Deserializa
tionContextImpl.java:949)
     at
org.apache.axis.message.SAX2EventRecorder.replay(SAX2EventRecorder.java:198)
     at
org.apache.axis.message.MessageElement.publishToHandler(MessageElement.java:
718)
     at org.apache.axis.message.RPCElement.deserialize(RPCElement.java:232)
     at org.apache.axis.message.RPCElement.getParams(RPCElement.java:346)
     at
com.informatica.shared.webservices.InfDynamicInvoker.invokeCall(InfDynamicIn
voker.java:160)