Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by Christofer Dutz <ch...@c-ware.de> on 2017/02/09 15:07:37 UTC

[FlexJS] Quick and Dirty "build all" pom.xml

Hi,

To make things easier I just whipped up a little root pom that makes FlexJS build compiler, typedefs and framework in one maven build (Well technically in 4 builds, but you only have to execute one maven command).

https://paste.apache.org/yuaq

The thing is it requires you to checkout all three repos into one directory which contains the pom and the names have to be:

-          flexjs-compiler

-          flexjs-typedefs

-          flexjs-framework

I don’t really think it saves much and it could produce more problems than it solves, but as a quick and dirty option it should do the trick.

Chris

Re: [FlexJS] Quick and Dirty "build all" pom.xml

Posted by Carlos Rovira <ca...@codeoscopic.com>.
Ok Chris,

I'll prefer wait to a more reliable solution. In the end this is not
critical right now

Thanks!

Carlos

--

Carlos Rovira
Director General

proceda a su destrucción.

necesaria.

Re: [FlexJS] Quick and Dirty "build all" pom.xml

Posted by Christofer Dutz <ch...@c-ware.de>.
No … definitely not.

    --

    Carlos Rovira
    Director General

    proceda a su destrucción.

    necesaria.

Re: [FlexJS] Quick and Dirty "build all" pom.xml

Posted by Carlos Rovira <ca...@codeoscopic.com>.
Hi Chris,

--

Carlos Rovira