Posted to dev@forrest.apache.org by Ross Gardler <rg...@apache.org> on 2005/03/26 22:24:02 UTC

Forrest talk at ApacheCon

 From my blog -
http://www.jroller.com/page/rgardler/20050326#apachecon_europe_2005_presentation
:

Ferdinand Soethe and I have had our talk for ApacheCon Europe 2005
accepted. I am especially flattered to see that Rich Bowen appears to
have singled out our talk as one he would like to attend, he says
“Single-source documents producing multiple outputs (print, web, audio,
etc) also looks like it could be exceedingly useful to me.” (appologies
if someone else thinks this is their talk).

Our talk concerns XML tools and frameworks to support single source
publishing and will focus on using Apache Forrest (and consequently
Apache Cocoon) in this domain.

Ross