Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by KOJC <sh...@kojc.net> on 2007/02/23 15:44:20 UTC

[users@httpd] DirectoryIndex

Hi there,

I have uploaded my files to the Document Root and there are two files , index.html and index.php. When I browse in the browser, it will directly point to the file index.php but I need that I will point to index.html.

I would like to know how can I configure the Directory so that the index.html will be open first. My system is Fedora Core 4.

Can anyone help me on this matter, what I have to do and how?

Thank you in advance.

Shishir

Re: [users@httpd] DirectoryIndex

Posted by matt farey <ma...@gmail.com>.
DirectoryIndex index.html index.php index.htm index.cgi index.phtml
the order is key here. If you have multiviews on YMMV but that should do it.

--
Matthew Farey
Web App Sec.