Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Ivet Petrova <iv...@shapeblue.com> on 2021/05/14 10:51:15 UTC

Meet the CloudStack Community - Sven Vogel

Hi all,

Hope you are having a sunny Friday.
I am happy to share the latest video on the ACS YouTube Channel - a video interview with Sven Vogel: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FqxtDyISk5U

The interview in written form can be found here: https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/urn:li:activity:6798918773458944000

Thank you Sven for supporting the community and sharing your vision on CloudStack!

We will be happy if you share the video and LinkedIn post.

Kind regards,

Re: Meet the CloudStack Community - Sven Vogel

Posted by Ivet Petrova <iv...@shapeblue.com>.
Thanks a lot Gabriel for the kind words!

However, I am still struggling with our blog :) I plan to make a short research and suggest a WP option + some mockup how we can structure a new blog.
It will be great if we can achieve this together and get an improve brand awareness for CloudStack.

Also, if we have a WP blog we will be able to publish more technical articles there, advices, user stories, etc.

Kind regards,

On 14 May 2021, at 17:54, Gabriel Bräscher <ga...@gmail.com>> wrote:

Awesome, good job Ivet and Sven.

It is great to see that we are starting to consistently deliver new content
and showing some faces to the whole community.
Thanks for the hard work, Ivet.

Regards,
Gabriel.

Posted by Gabriel Bräscher <ga...@gmail.com>.