Posted to user@ambari.apache.org by Brian Jeltema <br...@digitalenvoy.net> on 2013/07/10 15:05:56 UTC

incorrect host display for RegionServer

I have a 6-node cluster that I deployed with Ambari. While trying to resolve some code issues, I
manually stopped/restarted some HBase RegionServers. Now the 'Hosts' page shows some
nodes with a yellow bullet and the popup says the RegionServer is down in those nodes. However,
those servers are running and all of the other UI components show those servers as being up.
I've restarted the server and all the agents,  with no change. Any suggestions as to cause/fix?

TIA

Brian

Re: incorrect host display for RegionServer

Posted by Brian Jeltema <br...@digitalenvoy.net>.
Thanks. The pid files were the problem.

By 'other UI components' I was referring to things like the HBase Master Web UI
and the Alert/Health check window in the HBase service page.

Posted by Sumit Mohanty <sm...@hortonworks.com>.