Posted to users@isis.apache.org by Vipul B <ne...@gmail.com> on 2017/01/10 20:35:38 UTC

Apache ISIS simpleapp-archetype 1.13.2.1

Hi,

I am trying to follow the Apache ISIS documentation to learn the framework.
So i started by getting the App as described in the documentation -
mvn archetype:generate -D archetypeGroupId=org.apache.isis.archetype -D
archetypeArtifactId=simpleapp-archetype -D archetypeVersion=1.13.2.1 -D
groupId=com.mycompany -D artifactId=myapp -D version=1.0-SNAPSHOT -B

Now i imported project into Eclipse.

But i am not able to compile the project successfully in Eclipse. I get
errors as shown in the attachment.

Any suggestions for how i can fix this problem.

I have JDK 1.7.0_79.

Re: Apache ISIS simpleapp-archetype 1.13.2.1

Posted by Ahmed Ragab <ah...@gmail.com>.
Hi Vipul,

Seems like your java language level is set to 1.5

Try adjusting this in the project properties in eclipse.

Best Regards,
Ahmed Ragab, M.Sc.

Posted by Dan Haywood <da...@haywood-associates.co.uk>.
We use Lombok to reduce boilerplate, so you need to ensure that annotation
processors are enabled.  This is enabled by default for intellij, but
seemingly not for Eclipse?

HTH
Dan

Posted by Vipul B <ne...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Dan Haywood <da...@haywood-associates.co.uk>.
Good stuff.

Posted by Vipul B <ne...@gmail.com>.
Hi Dan -

Posted by Dan Haywood <da...@haywood-associates.co.uk>.

Posted by Vipul B <ne...@gmail.com>.
Hi Dan,

Posted by Vipul B <ne...@gmail.com>.
[...]

/myapp-application/src/main/java/domainapp/application/manifest line 78 Java
Problem
The method getFixtures() of type SimpleModuleManifest must override a
superclass method SimpleModuleManifest.java
/myapp-module-simple/src/main/java/domainapp/modules/simple line 61 Java
Problem
The method getModules() of type DomainAppAppManifest must override a
superclass method DomainAppAppManifest.java
/myapp-application/src/main/java/domainapp/application/manifest line 42 Java
Problem
The method getModules() of type SimpleModuleManifest must override a
superclass method SimpleModuleManifest.java
/myapp-module-simple/src/main/java/domainapp/modules/simple line 38 Java
[...]
ArrayList<Class<SimpleModuleIntegTestAbstract.ModuleFixtureScriptsSpecificationProvider>>

Posted by Dan Haywood <da...@haywood-associates.co.uk>.

Posted by Vipul B <ne...@gmail.com>.
Hi Dan,

Posted by Dan Haywood <da...@haywood-associates.co.uk>.