Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Leila Lappin <ga...@comcast.net> on 2002/03/22 21:39:19 UTC

Any links for JavaScript issues with Tomcat and netscape 6.2?

Hello all,

I made a little progress in my efforts to port my application from NT to tomcat but now I'm really worried.

My first JavaScript in the application doesn't work the way it used to.  I know it sounds strange but the application works on NT/JRun with both iexplorer and Netscape 6.2.

my platform is tomcat 4.0.3, Redhat Linux 7.2 and j2sdk1.4.0 and I'm using Netscape 6.2

I would really appreciate if someone could point me towards a good online source for this type of issues.

thanks Leila

Re: Any links for JavaScript issues with Tomcat and netscape 6.2?

Posted by Gregor Kovaè <gr...@mikropis.si>.
Hi!

Hmm, maybe you should look at http://www.jguru.com ?
Or you don't have your path's set up right ?

Best regards,
         Kovi

P.S.: Just saying that things don't work isn't usually enough for people
helping solve problems.

Posted by Leila Lappin <ga...@comcast.net>.
I was just asking if anyone knows of any links for that set of issues.

Posted by Micael Padraig Og mac Grene <ca...@harbornet.com>.
Leila,