Posted to dev@felix.apache.org by Clement Escoffier <cl...@gmail.com> on 2012/11/16 15:50:40 UTC

Welcome to new committer : Guillaume Sauthier

Hi all,

In recognition of his numerous contributions to iPOJO and his willingness to continue his contributions, the Apache Felix PMC has decided to invite Guillaume Sauthier to be a committer on the Apache Felix project. Guillaume has accepted this invitation.

Please join me in congratulating and welcoming Guillaume as our new committer.

Regards,

Clement

PS: Guillaume, could you introduce yourself ?

Re: Welcome to new committer : Guillaume Sauthier

Posted by Felix Meschberger <fm...@adobe.com>.
Hi Guillaume,

Welcome and Congratulations.

Keep up the good work !

Regards
Felix

Posted by Göktürk Gezer <go...@gmail.com>.
Hi Guillaume,

Welcome and congratulations. I have been following and using successful
iPOJO related works on OW2. No doubt the project will go further with your
contributions.

Best,
Gokturk

Posted by "Guillaume Sauthier (Objectweb)" <gu...@objectweb.org>.