Posted to users@maven.apache.org by "Sharma, Jaikumar" <ja...@barco.com> on 2006/04/03 15:58:03 UTC

RE: POM : Not a v4.0.0 POM / Error building POM (may not be this proj ect's POM)

Great, and Thanks Mang Jun Lau, it works. Thanks again!
Regards.

Posted by Mang Jun Lau <Ma...@otpp.com>.
hehe...first name is Mang Jun, last name is Lau.  I just go by Mang...it's
shorter and easier :)

It's confusing because Chinese names tend to have two or three characters
-- one for last name and the other two for first name.

_Mang Lau

"Alexandre Poitras" <al...@gmail.com>
04/03/2006 05:33 PM
Please respond to
"Maven Users List" <us...@maven.apache.org>

"Maven Users List" <us...@maven.apache.org>
cc

Subject
Re: POM : Not a v4.0.0 POM / Error building POM (may not be this proj
ect's POM)

Mang Lay, you really have the eye of the tiger :)

By the way, I was wondering what was your first name and your last
name because I don't want to sound impolite ;) Asian names always
confuse me, my japanese and korean friends were always making fun of
me back in Vancouver.

--
Alexandre Poitras
Québec, Canada

Re: POM : Not a v4.0.0 POM / Error building POM (may not be this proj ect's POM)

Posted by Alexandre Poitras <al...@gmail.com>.

--
Alexandre Poitras
Québec, Canada