Posted to taglibs-user@tomcat.apache.org by Shawn Bayern <ba...@essentially.net> on 2002/04/01 21:22:44 UTC

Re: plans for include

On Mon, 1 Apr 2002, peter lin wrote:

> Does anyone know if there are plans to improve jsp:include or create a
> new include in jstl?

Yes, JSTL introduces <c:import>, which (as I think I say in my book) you
can think of as "<jsp:include>: the next generation".   :-)

--
Shawn Bayern
Author, "JSP Standard Tag Library"  http://www.jstlbook.com

Re: plans for include

Posted by peter lin <pe...@labs.gte.com>.
thanks for reminding. I totally forgot about that.

peter

Problems installing UltraDev extension

Posted by Phil Duhs <ma...@philduhs.com>.
I have been using the UltraDev 4.0 Custom Tag Library Extension with a
standalone instance of Tomcat but when I try to use UltraDev while I
have an instance of Tomcat running that was started by Jbuilder 6 the
Java SecurityManager is enabled and I get a stack trace from Tomcat
instead of the list of available tag libraries (as it says in your
documentation).

What do I need to add to the "java.policy" file to grant read property
permissions for the TLDParser servlet?

Assume the following:

PATH TO java.policy:       C:\JBuilder6\jdk1.3.1\jre\lib\security
PATH TO TLDParser.class:
C:\JBuilder6\jakarta-tomcat-4.0.1\webapps\TLDParser\WEB-INF\classes\org\
apache\taglibs\tools\ultradev\ctlx
PATH TO tagLibData.js:     C:\Program Files\Macromedia\Dreamweaver
UltraDev 4\Configuration\Commands\customTags

Thanks in advance,
Phil