Posted to users@pulsar.apache.org by Sijie Guo <si...@apache.org> on 2019/09/04 00:32:33 UTC

ApacheCon NA

Hi,

ApacheCon NA is coming next week. There are about 5 pulsar talks this year.
I guess quite a lot of Pulsar folks and users will be attending it. For the
people who is attending ApacheCon, maybe we should gather together for a
drink :-) That can be fun. Grab me if you are in ApacheCon and interested
in meeting for a drink :-)

Thanks,
Sijie

Re: ApacheCon NA

Posted by Sijie Guo <si...@apache.org>.
Cool! Thank you David for driving the efforts on adding a Pulsar BoF!

Looking forward to it!

- Sijie

Re: ApacheCon NA

Posted by Sijie Guo <si...@apache.org>.