Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by da...@davidwbrown.name on 2009/05/04 01:34:01 UTC

Wicket in Action book p95 Listing 4.6 change not rendered

Hello Martijn, Eelco and the Wicket users, I'm up to p. 94 in WIA. Getting this far I decided to make a small change to the Example form in index.java (Class MyForm3) and index.html (<form wicket:id="myform3">). I added the following respectively:

add(new TextField("lastName"));

and...

I did complete: mvn clean, mvn package and mvn jetty:run. And, I also depoyed the new wicket-in-action-0.9.war on Tomcat but there is no change in the rendered index.html. WIA is running as expected except for the missing added changes.

Any ideas? Please advise, David.

Re: Wicket in Action book p95 Listing 4.6 change not rendered

Posted by Jeremy Thomerson <je...@wickettraining.com>.
Check your classes (compiled) directory - does the HTML file there
have the change?

Also, carefully scrutinize your classpath - it is very likely that
another jar has the HTML file higher in the classpath than yours.

--
Jeremy Thomerson
http://www.wickettraining.com