Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Michele Mazzucco <Mi...@ncl.ac.uk> on 2007/05/16 11:43:18 UTC

Re: [Axis2] MissingResourceException on execution client with Axis2.1.2

Stephane,

I faced a similar problem some time ago (it was related to the
addressing module). Try to set the log level for axis2 to trace.

Michele

Posted by Stephane Roy <st...@alcatel-lucent.fr>.
Michele Mazzucco wrote:
> Stephane,
>
> in commons-logging.properties enable the last line (log4j logger) and in
> log4j.properties set the first one to:
> log4j.rootCategory=TRACE, CONSOLE, LOGFILE
> (be aware that it produces *a lot* of logs)
>
> Michele

Thanks for the details.

Stephane Roy
Alcatel-Lucent

Re: [Axis2] MissingResourceException on execution client with Axis2.1.2

Posted by Michele Mazzucco <Mi...@ncl.ac.uk>.
Stephane,

Posted by Stephane Roy <st...@alcatel-lucent.fr>.
Hi Michele,

Posted by Stephane Roy <st...@alcatel-lucent.fr>.
It appears that I found the solution to my problem. By analysing the web
service example of the Axis2 tutorial, I noticed that the WSDL included
this definition:

elementFormDefault="qualified"

Since I didn't have it in my web service, I added this definition in my
XSD and the MissingResourceException doesn't not occurr anymore !

Hope this info will be useful to the community.

Stephane Roy
Alcatel-Lucent