Posted to users@jackrabbit.apache.org by Jawad Bokhari <ja...@gmail.com> on 2010/05/01 16:15:03 UTC

Shareable Nodes Implementation

Hi,

I saw Shareable Nodes Model in JSR 283. I wanted to try this out with
Jackrabbit, but I can't find any guideline or sample to do that.

>From JSR specs, it's clear that I should first decorate a node with mixin
type "mix:shareable".
But how can I assign a new node the same sharedset as of an already existing
node.

I actually want to store multiple files with different paths (but with
identical content). It appear that Shareable Node model is exactly for the
same purpose. But I couldn't find a clue for its implementation anywhere.

Thanks for assistance.

bokhari

Re: Shareable Nodes Implementation

Posted by Justin Edelson <ju...@gmail.com>.
On 5/1/10 10:15 AM, Jawad Bokhari wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I saw Shareable Nodes Model in JSR 283. I wanted to try this out with
> Jackrabbit, but I can't find any guideline or sample to do that.
>
> From JSR specs, it's clear that I should first decorate a node with mixin
> type "mix:shareable".
> But how can I assign a new node the same sharedset as of an already existing
> node.
Use Workspace.clone(). See section 14.1 of the spec.

Justin