Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Teh Noranis Mohd Aris <te...@yahoo.com> on 2007/02/06 06:49:58 UTC

Applets in JSP - writing to a file server

Dear all,

  I put my applet in <jsp:plugin.....</jsp:plugin> standard action tag. I want my applet to save data that the user input in a defined text area. The user also input the file name in a defined text field. When the user clicks the Save button, I want the file name and its contents to be saved in the apache tomcat server. I have seen my problem that was implemented using cgi scripts. How can I implement it using JSP? Please help me! Thank you.

  Yours Sincerely,
  TEH NORANIS

Re: Applets in JSP - writing to a file server

Posted by Pid <p...@pidster.com>.

http://www.google.co.uk/search?q=processing+forms+using+JSP