Posted to common-user@hadoop.apache.org by shaharyar khan <sh...@gmail.com> on 2012/04/10 15:00:38 UTC

namenode not starting

when i try to start hadoop then its all services like TaskTracker,
JobTracker, DataNode ,SecondaryNameNode are running except NameNode.So,
HBase is unable to find hadoop as namenode is not up.So please guide me why
this is happening.i have checked all configuration files as well as iptables
/ firewall configuration for that port . everything is ok but unable to know
why this is happening

Re: namenode not starting

Posted by tousif <to...@moonraft.com>.
Shaharyar khan,

Can you include your namenode log details.

On Tue, Apr 10, 2012 at 6:30 PM, shaharyar khan <shaharyar.khan555@gmail.com
> wrote:

> when i try to start hadoop then its all services like TaskTracker,
> JobTracker, DataNode ,SecondaryNameNode are running except NameNode.So,
> HBase is unable to find hadoop as namenode is not up.So please guide me why
> this is happening.i have checked all configuration files as well as
> iptables
> / firewall configuration for that port . everything is ok but unable to
> know
> why this is happening

Tousif
+918050227279