Posted to user@karaf.apache.org by Sebarry <se...@yahoo.co.uk> on 2014/01/31 10:16:12 UTC

failed polling endpoint: Endpoint[jpa://net.lr.tutorial.karaf.camel.jpa2jms.model.Person?consumer.delay=3500]

Hi,

I'm getting the following error trying to poll a JPA entity Person. There's
no error in the code. Everything compiles ok with a mvn clean install and
the Person entity does exist in the
net.lr.tutorial.karaf.camel.jpa2jms.model package. I have installed all the
necessary features I believe and I know it's correctly connection to the
database because it's creating a sequence database for the primary key.

2014-01-30 21:33:59,848 | WARN  | jms.model.Person | JpaConsumer
| 125 - org.apache.camel.camel-core - 2.12.0 | Consumer
Consumer[jpa://net.lr.tutorial.karaf.camel.jpa2jms.model.Person?consumer.delay=3500]
failed polling endpoint:
Endpoint[jpa://net.lr.tutorial.karaf.camel.jpa2jms.model.Person?consumer.delay=3500].
Will try again at next poll. Caused by:
[org.apache.openjpa.persistence.ArgumentException - An error occurred while
parsing the query filter "select x from Person x". Error message: The name
"Person" is not a recognized entity or identifier. Perhaps you meant Person,
which is a close match. Known entity names: [Person]]
<openjpa-2.1.1-r422266:1148538 nonfatal user error>
org.apache.openjpa.persistence.ArgumentException: An error occurred while
parsing the query filter "select x from Person x". Error message: The name
"Person" is not a recognized entity or identifier. Perhaps you meant Person,
which is a close match. Known entity names: [Person]

Any ideas?

Sean