Posted to dev@directory.apache.org by Самоделкин Михаил <sa...@tut.by> on 2010/05/06 11:14:45 UTC

Re: ApacheDS oracle partition under ApacheDS 1.5.6.

Hi Andrea,

Thank you very much, I've check your fix for 1.5.6 on my side, and seems it
works fine.

And I've just decided to ask, would you plane to fix oracle partition for
this new version of ApacheDS 1.5.7, as some API seems to be changed again...

Thank you.

Posted by Andrea Gariboldi <an...@gmail.com>.
Of course.