Posted to user-java@ibatis.apache.org by WhyDontYouSlide <wh...@gmail.com> on 2009/04/28 12:32:45 UTC

force flushOnExecute without real query

Hello,

I was asking myself if It's possible to force flushing of the cache without
execute a "real" statement

for example:

the traditinal way is to execute a query defined in "somequeryname"

<flushOnExecute statement="somequeryname"/>

but.. can I simply do nothing instead of calling a statement here?

<flushOnExecute statement="somequeryname"/>

<select id="somequeryname"

    doing nothing here...

/>

doing this way I could for example be able to call the flush "on demand"
from a DTO outside

thx
whydontyouslide

Re: force flushOnExecute without real query

Posted by WhyDontYouSlide <wh...@gmail.com>.

great! just what I was looking for!

thank you!

regards