Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Roberto Lo Giacco <rl...@smartlab.net> on 2002/03/17 18:45:32 UTC

REPOST: mod_jk

I'm trying to have tomcat 4.0.3 collaborate with Apache 1.3.22 using mod_jk.
I've my server.xml and httpd.conf setted up so the first has a listener tag inside the server and host tags and the latter has the include directive setted to point to the file auto generated by the listeners.
I created the workers file setting up an ajp13 worker and everithing lokks to work fine because the mod_jk.conf file is created and looks like I wish it to be.
But when I run httpd a warning is issued telling me that the mod_jk wasn't compiled with the -DEAPI option and that it could crash under the new API.
If I then request a test jsp I made to check the system I get a 500 response: nothing was written into the mod_jk.log and nothing seems to lead me to any help into the catalina.out or other logs, even the apache error.log!
Everything seems to works even into the server-info and server-status apache handlers which both display the mod_jk module was loaded.
If my config files are needed I can post them, but I didn't want to overload the list with garbage that's why I haven't appended them to the end of this email.
Does anyone can help me?

Thanks,
  Roberto