Posted to dev@pig.apache.org by Rohini Palaniswamy <ro...@gmail.com> on 2015/02/19 00:54:20 UTC

Pig on Spark

Folks,
   For many of the Pig on Spark jars, I find that they do not have a parent
and Fix Version. Could one of you working on Pig on Spark please update the
parent to the umbrella jira PIG-4059 and Fix Version to spark-branch for
all the spark jiras? You can search and bulk update.

Regards,
Rohini

Re: Pig on Spark

Posted by Praveen R <pr...@sigmoidanalytics.com>.
Thanks for checking about it Rohini.

I have now updated all jiras as sub-tasks to corresponding jiras and had to
only do it manually.

Regards,
Praveen

On Tue, Feb 24, 2015 at 9:40 PM, Rohini Palaniswamy <rohini.aditya@gmail.com