Posted to dev@pdfbox.apache.org by Matt Penner <ma...@PennerFamily.org> on 2010/07/20 00:32:15 UTC

Fix for ANT build - Re: [VOTE] Release Apache PDFBox 1.2.1

We use PDFBox in one of our .Net apps and I recently updated to the 1.2.1 version.  Unfortunately the ANT build was broken and I found the thread below.  The pdfbox website lists ANT as the way to build pdfbox for .Net.  If this is out of date perhaps someone should update it with the current practice.

If not, it seems that this hasn't been fixed yet.

The problem is the ANT build is targeting fontbox 1.1.0, yet pdfbox 1.2.1 makes use of CFFEncoding.addEntry(), which is not available in fontbox 1.1.0.  Simply targeting the ANT build to fontbox 1.2.1 fixed the problem.

I hope that helps someone else out there.

Thanks,
Matt Penner
matt@PennerFamily.org