Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by "Dhwani K. Bhayani" <dh...@conceptinfoway.net> on 2001/07/13 15:47:33 UTC

Need a help ...tried all but not running(isapi_redirector)

hi!
Thanks for reply but my problem hasn't be solved yet.
I tried all steps in iis-howto.html and as per in http://www.verysimple.
com/scripts/support_tc_iis.html but still I am not able to execute
with virtual host.Even I am not getting any error in isapi log file
as well as web log file .Also I am not able to run http://localhost:
8080 ,I can access through http://127.0.0.1 only.there is already
entry in hosts file stored in c:\winnt\sysytem32\drivers\etc
I think as DNS service is there in windows 2000,it may be creating
problem.What to do I don't know.So please help.I am getting green
pointing arrow in isapi filter's tab of computer name's properties.

The amazing point is that isapi log file shows no errors.I have kept
log_level to debug in registry.I also tried by creating new worker
for virtual host and set it's type to ajp12 but that didn't work.
I don't where's my mistake.please guide me.
dhwani