Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by Angelo Anolin <an...@gmail.com> on 2013/11/14 21:37:57 UTC

Good Article about Adobe AIR

Just felt good to be sharing this with the Flex community.

<goog_416727939>
http://www.codeandvisual.com/app-development-on-android-and-ios-why-the-value-proposition-continues-to-tilt-further-towards-adobe-air-over-native-languages/

Pretty much the article was head on and succinctly emphasized the reality
of why Air (and Flex) is perhaps the best approach to developing software
for mobile and cross-compatibility.

Re: Good Article about Adobe AIR

Posted by Deepak MS <me...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for sharing it Angelo.

Article is really good and I too have had almost same experience with it.

Also happened to read through all the comments. I didn't like one of the
comment there. I don't understand, why the heck on earth do some people
give wrong information on the technology when they haven't used it properly
themselves or if they have had a bad experience with that technology for
some reason.

If somebody new to technologies is evaluating, they would browse lot of
articles for more information. After reading the article, ultimately they
would read through user comments and this is what I always feel would be
the deciding factor. Hence I replied back to that comment based on my
experience with the technology. I felt that comment was quite rude and
hence I too had to be little rude :-P . I don't care anyway. Anything for
Apache Flex!