Posted to slide-dev@jakarta.apache.org by Christopher Lenz <cm...@gmx.de> on 2001/07/25 00:50:00 UTC

[PATH] directory browsing

Okay, now here comes the patch...

As I said in my previous mail, this has been working very well for me
in the last couple of days. I've just reviewed all the changes again,
and it all seems okay. These changes are screaming for all the
functionality in WebdavMethod to be separated in a way that makes more
sense :P. I will look into that when I have more time.

Official summary:
- Move the generation of HTML collection index pages out of GetMethod
- HTTP GET/POST requests on collection resources are now handled by
  the servlets doGet()/doPost() methods, respectively. This enables
  easy extension of WebdavServlet to provide custom functionality on
  such requests.
- The generation of HTML collection index pages can be disabled by
  settings the servlet init-parameter 'directory-browsing' to 'false',
  or anything else than 'true' (not case-sensitive).
- WebdavMethod: Some methods added, made public and/or static so they
  could be used from outside WebdavMethod and subclasses; Removed
  unused fields

-chris
cmlenz at gmx.de