Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Will Stevens <sw...@apache.org> on 2017/01/29 18:41:55 UTC

CCC Miami Update

Hello Everyone,
I am sure most of you are aware at this point that a CloudStack
Collaboration Conference (CCC) is being hosted in Miami on May 16-18 by
ApacheCon.

I urge you to consider joining us at this event.  Here are some of the
important event details, but all the details can be found on our event
website: *http://us.cloudstackcollab.org/ <http://us.cloudstackcollab.org/>*

*Deadline for talk submissions:* *February 11th, 2017*
*Accepted talk notifications:* *March 6th, 2017*
*Schedule published on: **March 9th, 2017*

The event is being run as a collection of independently themed
conferences.  Obviously, most of you will be specifically interested in the
CloudStack Collaboration Conference, but your registration also gives you
access to the other conference being run at the same time.  So far the
other conferences include; 'Apache: Big Data', 'Apache: IoT', 'Flex Project
Summit', 'Apache Traffic Server / Apache Traffic Control' and 'TomcatCon'.

The earlier you register, the more you save, so get your registration in
early.

*Early Registration:* *until March 12, 2017*
*Standard Registration:* *March 13, 2017 - April 16, 2017*
*Late Registration:* *April 17, 2017 - Event Date*
*Committer Registration:* Special pricing is available for active Apache
Committers. Please contact the event organizers <ev...@linuxfoundation.org>
for details.
*Speaker Registration:* *One free registration is included with each
accepted talk.*

If you submit a talk <http://us.cloudstackcollab.org/#get-involved> and
your talk is accepted, you will get one free registration per talk accepted.

We are still looking for event sponsors, so if you are interested in
sponsoring the event, please review the sponsorship details
<http://us.cloudstackcollab.org/#sponsors>.

If you have questions about anything, feel free to contact me directly and
I will make sure you are connected with the right people.

Looking forward to seeing you all in Miami.

Cheers,

Will

Re: CCC Miami Update

Posted by Wido den Hollander <wi...@widodh.nl>.
> Op 29 januari 2017 om 19:41 schreef Will Stevens <sw...@apache.org>:
>

> Hello Everyone,
> I am sure most of you are aware at this point that a CloudStack
> Collaboration Conference (CCC) is being hosted in Miami on May 16-18 by
> ApacheCon.
>
> I urge you to consider joining us at this event.  Here are some of the
> important event details, but all the details can be found on our event
> website: *http://us.cloudstackcollab.org/ <http://us.cloudstackcollab.org/>*
>
> *Deadline for talk submissions:* *February 11th, 2017*
> *Accepted talk notifications:* *March 6th, 2017*
> *Schedule published on: **March 9th, 2017*
>
> The event is being run as a collection of independently themed
> conferences.  Obviously, most of you will be specifically interested in the
> CloudStack Collaboration Conference, but your registration also gives you
> access to the other conference being run at the same time.  So far the
> other conferences include; 'Apache: Big Data', 'Apache: IoT', 'Flex Project
> Summit', 'Apache Traffic Server / Apache Traffic Control' and 'TomcatCon'.
>
> The earlier you register, the more you save, so get your registration in
> early.
>
> *Early Registration:* *until March 12, 2017*
> *Standard Registration:* *March 13, 2017 - April 16, 2017*
> *Late Registration:* *April 17, 2017 - Event Date*
> *Committer Registration:* Special pricing is available for active Apache
> Committers. Please contact the event organizers <ev...@linuxfoundation.org>
> for details.
> *Speaker Registration:* *One free registration is included with each
> accepted talk.*
>
> If you submit a talk <http://us.cloudstackcollab.org/#get-involved> and
> your talk is accepted, you will get one free registration per talk accepted.

Great! With the recent merge of the IPv6 code for KVM Basic Networking I submitted a talk for IPv6 in Basic Networking.

This means I will be flying over to Miami in May :)

Wido

Re: CCC Miami Update

Posted by Wido den Hollander <wi...@widodh.nl>.

Re: CCC Miami Update

Posted by Sally Khudairi <sk...@apache.org>.
Thanks, Will.
Also, keep in mind that those of you who would like to attend but may be unable to do so for financial reasons are encouraged to apply for travel assistance.
Application process is open through 8 March 2017 https://www.apache.org/travel/
Kind regards,
Sally = = = = =  vox +1 617 921 8656gvox +1 646 598 4616skype sallykhudairi

​Please note that some of the other conferences being run at ApacheCon are still in the planning phase, so please confirm with the organizers if you are specifically interested in one of the other co-located events.​
On Sun, Jan 29, 2017 at 1:41 PM, Will Stevens <sw...@apache.org> wrote:

[...]
Early Registration: until March 12, 2017Standard Registration: March 13, 2017 - April 16, 2017Late Registration: April 17, 2017 - Event DateCommitter Registration: Special pricing is available for active Apache Committers. Please contact the event organizers for details.Speaker Registration: One free registration is included with each accepted talk.
If you submit a talk and your talk is accepted, you will get one free registration per talk accepted.

Re: CCC Miami Update

Re: CCC Miami Update

Re: CCC Miami Update

Posted by Will Stevens <sw...@apache.org>.

Re: CCC Miami Update

Posted by Madan Ganesh Velayudham <ma...@actonmagic.com>.
Dear Will,

Any new update on CCC Miami you could share at this point time?

We shared a blog last month to popularise it:
http://www.actoncloud.com/blog/cloudstack-collaboration-conference-miami-announced/

Thank you,

Best Regards,
Madan

--
Madan Ganesh Velayudham
Founder & CEO

*ActOnCloud | Universal Cloud Apps to monitor, optimize, govern, manage and
scale your cloud | Pay less, Do More with your cloud*

www.actoncloud.com

RE: CCC Miami Update

RE: CCC Miami Update

RE: CCC Miami Update