Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Niket Anand <ni...@networkprograms.com> on 2002/12/16 15:19:32 UTC

saving a generated pdf file in server side

Hello All,
Can anybody help me out of this problem?

A screen is divided in two frames:-
Top frame shows PDF generated by pattern using XSL:FO
Bottom frame contains button for sending opened PDF (in top frame) through Mail. We are using JavaMail API integrated with JBoss. Actually I want to send the Pdf through Mail, when a user want to see
PDF and submit Mail PDF button.

How can I save and send opened PDF through mail as attachment or
How can I save opened PDF at server side on click of Submit button in bottom frame?

Thanks,
Niket