Posted to commits@cassandra.apache.org by Apache Wiki <wi...@apache.org> on 2012/09/30 20:56:36 UTC

[Cassandra Wiki] Trivial Update of "HarryV6" by HarryV6

Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Cassandra Wiki" for change notification.

The "HarryV6" page has been changed by HarryV6:
http://wiki.apache.org/cassandra/HarryV6

New page:
Not much to write about myself at all.<<BR>>Enjoying to be a part of apache.org.<<BR>>I really hope I'm useful in some way .<<BR>><<BR>>Feel free to surf to my website ... [[http://www.sbwire.com/press-releases/tag-away-the-all-natural-skin-tag-remover-166957.htm|just click the following page]]