Posted to users@jena.apache.org by "Gross, Daniel" <da...@intel.com> on 2016/04/14 14:04:11 UTC

Apache Jena users in Israel

Hi all,

I am curious. Are there Apache Jena installations/users in Israel. Is there a user base or user group around.

Thanks,

Daniel

Intel Israel (74) Limited

Re: Apache Jena users in Israel

Posted by Jonathan Camilleri <ca...@gmail.com>.
I wonder if someone can collaborate with me on an anti-missile
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iron_Dome> information system, based on that
used in Israel.

I need venture capital, technical collaboration and probably analytics, so
we find out where the missile ended up.

Jon <http://slyth3.wix.com/jon-business>

On 14 April 2016 at 14:04, Gross, Daniel <da...@intel.com> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I am curious. Are there Apache Jena installations/users in Israel. Is
> there a user base or user group around.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Daniel

> Intel Israel (74) Limited

Jonathan Camilleri

Mobile (MT): ++356 7982 7113
E-mail: camilleri.jon@gmail.com
e-mail.

I usually reply to emails within 2 business days.  If it's urgent, give me
a call.