Posted to users@airavata.apache.org by Jarett DeAngelis <ja...@bioteam.net> on 2016/12/21 04:15:58 UTC

WSO2 IS questions

So, I am standing up an additional development instance of Airavata for experimentation purposes, and am trying to work my way through installing WSO2. I posted this on Stack Exchange, but fear I will probably not get any responses.

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/41252890/wso2-is-5-2-how-do-i-a-set-admin-credentials-b-create-api-key-and-secret <http://stackoverflow.com/questions/41252890/wso2-is-5-2-how-do-i-a-set-admin-credentials-b-create-api-key-and-secret>

Text:

I'm using WSO2 with the Airavata science gateway software, and unfortunately some of the instructions for getting started are a little opaque. Two things I'm trying to accomplish:

1) set the "starting" admin username and password. As I understand it, these are set in WSO2 itself / its built in "H2" database, not whatever user/password store it's connected to such as LDAP. I can't find where to set that. I thought it was in user-mgt.xml, but the credentials you set there in the tags appear not to do anything.

2) Airavata uses an API key and secret key to connect to WSO2 IS. I can't find anywhere in the WSO2 setup where this is created.

Help?

TIA.

Jarett