Posted to dev@jackrabbit.apache.org by goutham_pn <go...@persistent.co.in> on 2011/11/22 16:15:08 UTC

Multi Tenant application - Multiple writers

Hi All,

My current project is a multi tenant application where we have choosen for
seperate repository for each tenant. It is currently in design phase. We are
going scale the application horizontally.

When we are scalling multiple instances of our application is deployed over
several node and the repository we are planing to place it in remote NFS. In
this scenario there is a possibility of locking on repository.

For example: We have deployed 3 nodes of our application. App1, App2 and
App3 and we have 3 tenants T1, T2 and T3 each having 2 users, T1_U1, T1_U2,
T2_U1, T2_U2 etc...

If App1 locked repository-1 for T1_U1 and if App2 wants to lock repository-1
for T1_U2 then it is not possible.

Can any one suggest me on this problem please.

Thanks