Posted to dev@cxf.apache.org by Dan Diephouse <da...@envoisolutions.com> on 2006/12/04 20:29:04 UTC

Tools Refactoring

Hi all,
I'd like to get started on the tools refactoring this week. Has anyone done
any work on it yet? Whats the status? And if you have changes when are you
looking at committing them? (I don't want to do anything major and have to
try and merge the changes).

Regards,
- Dan

--
Dan Diephouse
Envoi Solutions

Re: Tools Refactoring

Posted by James Mao <ja...@iona.com>.
Hi Dan,

Jim and I will work on the tools refactroing. and i think we can work
out a plan first by the end of the week.
The plan basically will based on the discussion we had weeks ago.
Will the schedule OK for you?