Posted to dev@directory.apache.org by Kiran Ayyagari <ka...@apache.org> on 2015/08/09 13:54:43 UTC

[VOTE] Release Apache Mavibot 1.0.0-M8

Hello Dev,

This is the eighth release of Apache Mavibot, the MVCC BTree in Java !

This release contains complete support for free page management (reusing
the copied and unused pages)

Please cast your vote !

The revision :

http://svn.apache.org/r1694862

The SVN tag:
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/directory/mavibot/tags/1.0.0-M8/

The source and binary distribution packages:
https://people.apache.org/~kayyagari/mavibot-1.0.0-M8/

The staging repository:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachedirectory-1040/

Please cast your votes:
[ ] +1 Release Mavibot 1.0.0-M8
[ ] 0 abstain
[ ] -1 Do not release Mavibot 1.0.0-M8

--
Kiran Ayyagari
http://keydap.com

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Mavibot 1.0.0-M8

Posted by Kiran Ayyagari <ka...@apache.org>.
I am closing this vote, it was passed with 4 binding votes.

Stefan
Emmanuel
Shawn
Kiran

I'll publish the artifacts, update the website, and prepare the annoucemail.

thank you all.

Posted by Shawn McKinney <sm...@apache.org>.
+1

Posted by Stefan Seelmann <ma...@stefan-seelmann.de>.
+1

* Built from source tar.gz
* Verified checksums and signatures

Kind Regards,
Stefan

PS: The API and ApacheDS release process mention a "sign.sh" which
generates signatures and checksums for distribution packages. Please
update the Mavibot release documentation to use that script too.

Posted by Kiran Ayyagari <ka...@apache.org>.
Hi Stefan,

Posted by Stefan Seelmann <ma...@stefan-seelmann.de>.
Hi Kiran,