Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Vasiliy Boulytchev <va...@boulytcheva.com> on 2004/06/11 21:47:19 UTC

RE: [users@httpd] Apache & load ballancing

Has anyone replied to this?

Curently, I run several scenarios, ie

 Drbd,heartbeat,mon.  2 servers.  Failover

  drbd,heartbeat,mon. 10 servers, 2 loadbalancers

What would you like to know?

Vasiliy Boulytchev
Colorado Information Technologies, Inc.
http://www.coinfotech.com

Posted by Vasiliy Boulytchev <va...@boulytcheva.com>.
Actually, depending on the original setup and engineering idea, you build
your cluster around that.

IN a 2 node scenario, drbd can only be primary on one host, therefore you
can mount the synced point on one node at a time, so if your apache configs
are the same (synced on mine), then you have your own /dev/nb8 for logs, and
that gets mounted to one place.  That's how I take care of logs on a 2 node
scenario.  If you have more than 2 nodes behind the load balancer.........
SAN :)

Posted by Kaveh Goudarzi <ka...@arkasoft.com>.
Hi Vasiliy,

Posted by Kaveh Goudarzi <ka...@arkasoft.com>.