Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Gonzalo Nuñez <d....@gmail.com> on 2006/10/30 22:05:21 UTC

Facelets Taglibs SelectOneRow

I'm using Tomahawk Sandbox with Facelets 1.1.11, and I used the
configuration for my "taglib-sandbox.xml"
from  http://wiki.java.net/bin/view/Projects/FaceletsTaglibsMyfacesSandbox.

But when I try to use the SelectOneRow component it doesn't find the
renderer type.
The configuration in the wiki is:
    <tag>
        <tag-name>selectOneRow</tag-name>
        <component>
            <component-type>org.apache.myfaces.SelectOneRow</component-type>
            <renderer-type>
org.apache.myfaces.custom.selectOneRow.SelectOneRowRenderer</renderer-type>
        </component>
    </tag>

Debugging i found that the renderer-type that is waiting for is
org.apache.myfaces.SelectOneRow,
I changed the renderer-type and it worked.. If it's ok, the wiki should be
updated to:
    <tag>
        <tag-name>selectOneRow</tag-name>
        <component>
            <component-type>org.apache.myfaces.SelectOneRow</component-type>
            <renderer-type>org.apache.myfaces.SelectOneRow</renderer-type>
        </component>
    </tag>

Nuñez, Daniel Gonzalo
Senior Developer