Posted to dev@cxf.apache.org by Sergey Beryozkin <sb...@gmail.com> on 2012/04/09 20:32:27 UTC

Re: jaxrs and minimal bundles for 2.6.0?

Hi Dan
On 29/03/12 22:16, Sergey Beryozkin wrote:
> Hi Dan
> On 29/03/12 22:06, Daniel Kulp wrote:
>>
>> OK. I'll drop the minimal bundle but keep the jaxrs. That works for me.
>> :-)
>>
> Thanks, I'll also play with the minimal osgi demo in the next few days
> and see how it works without the jaxrs bundle.

The individual modules can replace the all-like bundles quite nicely,
I've tried with one of the Talend demos. The jaxrs bundle might be of
help for non-Karaf users during the migration, so if you are OK with
keeping it for now then lets keep it :-).
The indiv modules approach work great too and would be more preferred in
time as well, we can drop then the jaxrs bundle in 2.7.0 for ex

Thanks, Sergey

--
Sergey Beryozkin

Talend Community Coders