Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Shailender Jain <sh...@teleatlas.com> on 2004/09/02 08:47:41 UTC

Rapid Application Development

Hai,

I want to develop my new application using Struts Framework
This is a relatively big  application with more then 400 Function
Points.

Before we start developing we want to develop a prototype with some
functionality.
Does anyone have got the idea of any Rapid Application Development Tool.

The code generated by the tool should be such that i can re - use it
when i  start the development.

Thanks
Shailender Jain

Re: Rapid Application Development

Posted by Vic <vi...@portalvu.com>.
1. Create an HTML mock up (and validate requirments)
2. ren *.html *.jsp

good luck.
.V

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@matthias-wessendorf.de>.
Nitrox, there exists a preview-video,
look cool, very cool.

Posted by DG...@EvergreenInvestments.com.
Give a nod to Craig by checking out Java Studio Creator -
http://wwws.sun.com/software/products/jscreator/

Dennis

Bill Siggelkow <bi...@bellsouth.net>
Sent by: news <ne...@sea.gmane.org>
09/02/2004 10:39 AM
Please respond to
"Struts Users Mailing List" <us...@struts.apache.org>

user@struts.apache.org
cc

Posted by Bill Siggelkow <bi...@bellsouth.net>.

Posted by Bill Siggelkow <bi...@bellsouth.net>.
Of course, MyEclipse also JSP editing but I don't if it would
necessarily be considered a RAD tool.