Posted to builds@apache.org by Holly Cummins <ho...@googlemail.com> on 2012/08/14 17:41:34 UTC

Ubuntu build engines are ill

Hi,

I think there may be a problem with the ubuntu build engines on
Jenkins. The ubuntu2, ubuntu3, ubuntu4, and ubuntu5 build engines are
all offline, and don't seem to be coming back online to service the
build queue. The ubuntu1 engine is online and running two builds, but
one has been running for ten hours, and the other since August 9th, so
I suspect they may be hung.

(Actually, at the moment I'm getting 502 errors from
https://builds.apache.org/, so I can't even see the build queue, but
it was looking unhealthy last time I checked.)

Thanks!
Holly

Re: Ubuntu build engines are ill

Posted by Niklas Gustavsson <ni...@protocol7.com>.
On Tue, Aug 14, 2012 at 5:41 PM, Holly Cummins
<ho...@googlemail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I think there may be a problem with the ubuntu build engines on
> Jenkins. The ubuntu2, ubuntu3, ubuntu4, and ubuntu5 build engines are
> all offline, and don't seem to be coming back online to service the
> build queue. The ubuntu1 engine is online and running two builds, but
> one has been running for ten hours, and the other since August 9th, so
> I suspect they may be hung.
>
> (Actually, at the moment I'm getting 502 errors from
> https://builds.apache.org/, so I can't even see the build queue, but
> it was looking unhealthy last time I checked.)

Restarted, should be happier now.

/niklas