Posted to dev@kyuubi.apache.org by vino yang <ya...@gmail.com> on 2021/09/01 01:05:34 UTC

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Kyuubi v1.3.0-incubating RC7

+1

- checksum checked and signature[OK]
- build from source code via RC7 branch[OK]
- run tests in local[OK]

Best,
Vino

Cheng Pan <ch...@apache.org> 于2021年8月31日周二 下午8:06写道:

Posted by XiDuo You <ul...@gmail.com>.
+1

- signature is good
  gpg --verify kyuubi-1.3.0-incubating-source.tgz.asc
kyuubi-1.3.0-incubating-source.tgz
  gpg --verify kyuubi-1.3.0-incubating-bin.tgz.asc
kyuubi-1.3.0-incubating-bin.tgz
- digests is good
   for i in *.tgz; do echo $i; gpg --print-md SHA512 $i; done
- Spark extension works
- Event log works
- Kyuubi Query Engine UI works
- All test passed