Posted to dev@kylin.apache.org by Sricharan Madasi <Sr...@exponential.com> on 2017/11/01 15:13:02 UTC

Kylin 2.1.0: Unable to modify Rowkeys

Hi Team,

I have just used kylin-2.1.0 and it looks Amazing.

I have faced an issue while creating/modifying cube.
In cube creation process, when I change the order of rowkey_columns (using drag and drop) for RowKey, the changes are ineffective.
Once I make the RowKeys change and move to next step, the changes are lost when I visit back to the step (Advanced Setting).

Same thing is happening while I Edit the cube as well. Only work around is to use the Admins -> Edit CubeDesc and edit the descriptionjson.
Am I doing anything wrong or is it a bug ?
If it is a bug, is it going to be fixed in Kylin-2.2 ?

Regards,
Sricharan

Re: Kylin 2.1.0: Unable to modify Rowkeys

Posted by Billy Liu <bi...@apache.org>.
Hi  Sricharan,

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/KYLIN-2798  fixed at 2.2.