Posted to docs@cocoon.apache.org by SAXESS - Hussayn Dabbous <da...@saxess.com> on 2003/01/30 11:39:14 UTC

Wiki Editor broken ??? Please help

When trying to save a comment to this page:

BeginnerDeployOnAppServer

i get this error:

An unknown exception java.lang.NullPointerException was caught by
Error.jsp.

What shall i do now ???

regards, Hussayn
--
Dr. Hussayn Dabbous
SAXESS Software Design GmbH

Re: Wiki Editor broken ??? Please help

Posted by Steven Noels <st...@outerthought.org>.
SAXESS - Hussayn Dabbous wrote:

> When trying to save a comment to this page:
>
> BeginnerDeployOnAppServer
>
> i get this error:
>
> An unknown exception java.lang.NullPointerException was caught by
> Error.jsp.
>

> What shall i do now ???

Hi Hussayn, I'm trying to get a new version of JSPWIki installed on the
server, and it is messing up _big time_ on me. For now, I'll make a
completely parallel installation, and hopefully be able to switch over
then. I'm not amused by this :-(

Sorry of I messed up somebody's work.

</Steven>
stevenn at outerthought.org                stevenn at apache.org