Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Johann Lynch <jv...@yahoo.com> on 2005/04/02 01:44:01 UTC

Portlet / JSR-168 support in Tapestry 3.0 ?

Is there some way to get Tapestry 3.0 to work in JetSpeed2, even at a very
basic level?  I understand that support is planned in Tapestry 3.1 but I really
need a near-term solution.

Thanks,

--Johann

Re: Portlet / JSR-168 support in Tapestry 3.0 ?

Posted by Erik Hatcher <er...@ehatchersolutions.com>.
Maybe you could try out the 3.1 codebase and work with Howard on
ironing out the kinks?  That'd be vastly less painful than dealing with
3.0, I suspect.

	Erik