Posted to dev@flink.apache.org by "Tzu-Li (Gordon) Tai" <tz...@apache.org> on 2020/09/15 08:14:04 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] New Apache Flink Committer - Igal Shilman

Hi all,

It's great seeing many new Flink committers recently, and to add to that
I'd like to announce one more new committer: Igal Shilman!

Igal has been a long time member of the community. You may very likely know
Igal from the Stateful Functions sub-project, as he was the original author
of it before it was contributed to Flink.
Ever since StateFun was contributed to Flink, he has consistently
maintained the project and supported users in the mailing lists.
Before that, he had also helped tremendously in some work on Flink's
serialization stack.

Please join me in welcoming and congratulating Igal for becoming a Flink
committer!

Cheers,
Gordon

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Apache Flink Committer - Igal Shilman

Posted by Dian Fu <di...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations!

Regards,
Dian

Posted by Fabian Hueske <fh...@gmail.com>.

Posted by David Anderson <da...@alpinegizmo.com>.

Posted by Matthias Pohl <ma...@ververica.com>.
Congrats, Igal! :-)

--

Matthias Pohl | Engineer

Follow us @VervericaData Ververica <https://www.ververica.com/>

Conference

Ververica GmbH
Managing Directors: Yip Park Tung Jason, Jinwei (Kevin) Zhang, Karl Anton
Wehner

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Apache Flink Committer - Igal Shilman

Posted by Yu Li <ca...@gmail.com>.
Congrats and welcome, Igal!

Best Regards,
Yu

Posted by Xingbo Huang <hx...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations!

Posted by Dawid Wysakowicz <dw...@apache.org>.

Posted by Arvid Heise <ar...@ververica.com>.
Congratulations :)

--

Arvid Heise | Senior Java Developer

<https://www.ververica.com/>

Follow us @VervericaData

Conference

Ververica GmbH
Managing Directors: Timothy Alexander Steinert, Yip Park Tung Jason, Ji
(Toni) Cheng

Re: Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Apache Flink Committer - Igal Shilman

Posted by Piotr Nowojski <pn...@apache.org>.
Congratulations :)

Posted by godfrey he <go...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations!

Posted by Igal Shilman <ig...@ververica.com>.

Posted by Kostas Kloudas <kk...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Guowei Ma <gu...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations :)

Posted by Zhijiang <wa...@aliyun.com.INVALID>.
Congratulations and welcome, Igal!

From:Yun Gao <yu...@aliyun.com.INVALID>
Send Time:2020年9月16日(星期三) 10:59
To:Stephan Ewen <se...@apache.org>; dev <de...@flink.apache.org>
Subject:Re: Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Apache Flink Committer - Igal Shilman

Congratulations Igal!

Best,
 Yun

Sender:Stephan Ewen<se...@apache.org>
Date:2020/09/15 22:48:30

Posted by Yun Gao <yu...@aliyun.com.INVALID>.
Congratulations Igal!

Best,
 Yun

Sender:Stephan Ewen<se...@apache.org>
Date:2020/09/15 22:48:30

Posted by Stephan Ewen <se...@apache.org>.
Welcome, Igal!

Posted by Seth Wiesman <sj...@gmail.com>.
Congrats Igal!

Posted by Benchao Li <li...@apache.org>.
Congratulations!

--

Best,
Benchao Li

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Apache Flink Committer - Igal Shilman

Posted by Zhu Zhu <re...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations, Igal!

Posted by Xintong Song <to...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations~!