Posted to dev@forrest.apache.org by Cyriaque Dupoirieux <cy...@pco-innovation.com> on 2009/03/06 14:45:58 UTC

Problem with odt input plugin

[Original Subject was : RE: [important] developers need to assist each
other]

I use the org.apache.forrest.plugin.input.odt...

But with the latest test I have done, the problems I have occur only
during the pdf generation.

Something like :

ERROR - I/O error while loading image: null
ERROR - Image not found:
cocoon://samples/samples/openDocumentEmbeddedImages/zip-firefox.odt/file-Pictures/100000000000011C0000004A32685BF6.png

And the image is not in samples/samples but samples...

I have to look at what is the intermediate format generated by the plugin...

Salutations,
Cyriaque,