Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by 滕训华 <te...@magic-sw.com.cn> on 2008/04/07 08:07:17 UTC

About redirect page

import java.io.IOException;

import org.apache.tapestry.services.Request;
import org.apache.tapestry.services.Response;

public class AccessController implements Dispatcher {
        public boolean dispatch(Request request, Response response) throws
IOException {
                boolean canAccess = false;

                /*
                 * Access control logic goes here. If the user is allowed to
access the
                 * resource, canAccess should be set to true.
                 */

                if(!canAccess) {
                        /*
                         * This is an unauthorized request, so throw an
exception. We'll need
                         * more grace than this, such as a customized
exception page and/or
                         * redirection to a login page...
                         */
                        throw new RuntimeException("Access violation!");
                }

                return false;
        }
}

I learn the dispatcher from wiki page of tapestry and I notice the sentence:

This is an unauthorized request, so throw an exception. We'll need
                         * more grace than this, such as a customized
exception page and/or
                         * redirection to a login page...

But how to redirect a friendly page (exception page or login page)?

答复: About redirect page

Posted by 滕训华 <te...@magic-sw.com.cn>.
Thanks ,I will try.

response.sendRedirect(request.getContextPath() + "/login");
return true;

Re: About redirect page

Posted by Angelo Chen <an...@yahoo.com.hk>.