Posted to user@uima.apache.org by Asher Stern <as...@gmail.com> on 2016/08/02 10:26:16 UTC

Eclipse Neon and version 2.8.2

I just wanted  to ask when will the Eclipse update site switch to version
2.8.2.

I understand that Eclipse Neon is supported only in version 2.8.2, but that
version has not yet been released so far.

Thanks.

Re: Eclipse Neon and version 2.8.2

Posted by Marshall Schor <ms...@schor.com>.
review etc. often takes a week or 2, sometimes more if issues are found...

-Marshall

Posted by Asher Stern <as...@gmail.com>.
Thanks

Posted by Peter Klügl <pe...@averbis.com>.